ScreenplaySubs is a browser extension for Netflix that syncs up movies with screenplays, displaying them side by side. It's like having a subtitle that provides more insights on films.
Who's this for?
ScreenplaySubs delivers plenty of rewatch value to the movie you're watching. You'll get insights to different scenes you may have not yet realized, including:
- When a dialogue is improvised/reworded.
- When a scene is omitted or included in production/post.
- What an action is trying to emphasize on.
- When the order between two scenes are switched.
- In general how an action, dialogue, or scene heading is translated to screen.
I'm interested! How do I set this up?
- Awesome! Install the browser extension [Chrome, Firefox].
- Check out the movie catalogue for movies to watch, and press "Watch".
- You'll be redirected to Netflix and can start watching the movie with screenplay by pressing the toggle button at the top right corner.
- That's about it!
A Normal Business
Hi, I'm Egan! It's just me here - no big company or investors.
ScreenplaySubs is a self-funded app purely driven by the goal to make it easier to appreciate the hard work and passion Filmmakers put to manifest each line from screenplay into reality.